Thursday, June 4, 2009

Six days and counting...

So, all my days of sitting around lazily and doing a lot of nothing are rapidly catching up to me... Over the past 24 hours, I've been compiling a list of everything that has yet to be done before I make the drive to Georgia on Wednesday early morning....

I have a variety of different doctors appointments, bank trips, thrift store runs, the always fun trip to the Verizon store, duct tape to replace on my car :), a birthday party, more bank trips?, helping my mother with any number of tasks, any unexpected shopping for forgotten needed items, and all this without mentioning making time for some of my best friends, and of 
course--packing....

I have no idea how all of this is going to happen... and yet, still I'm sitting here blogging rather than using my time wisely and getting any of these things done... My need for procrastination never ceases to amaze me.

On a brighter note, my TOMS t-shirt was thrown on my front porch by the nice UPS
 man this morning :)

"Disclaimer: You will not win the Rat Race by wearing TOMS"

No comments:

Post a Comment