Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This is it! This is it!

Tomorrow at around 4:30 a.m. I will be leaving my beloved Columbus, Ohio for 6 and half weeks with Sam. We'll make the 8 1/2 hour drive to Jasper, GA to work at Camp Grandview. People keep asking me what exactly I'll be doing, what kinds of kids I'll be working with, what kinds of things we'll do for fun--- well, your guess is as good as mine!

I have very few expectations, because I haven't been told much, and that excites me the most!... I'm going into this almost completely blind, with one friend and many more to be made. I'm praying that God will keep my heart pure and intentional this summer when I work with these kids and my fellow staff members. So many doors will be opened to me this summer, and I'm hoping and praying that my heart will be alert enough to take the chances and opportunities that will lead to great things. 
"Be the Change...."

No comments:

Post a Comment